Ordering School Lunches
School lunches should be ordered using the School Gateway app. We encourage families to order in advance, ordering closes at 8am on the day.
Click on 'Lunch Money' and then 'Make or view meal booking'. Once the choices have been made, please click 'Confirm Bookings' at the bottom of the screen. Continue to the checkout to pay for meals ordered.
School meals cost £2.50. If your child is in KS1 or is entitled to Free School Meals, the payment item will be shown as 'Zero £0.00'.
Please see the document below 'School Gateway - Meal Manager Parent Guide' for support if required.
Gateway - Meal Manager Parent Guide
Current Menu Documents
Fresha Christmas Menu Main Menu Dec 23
Fresha Christmas Menu Gluten Free Dec 23
Fresha Christmas Menu Dairy Free Dec 23
Fresha Christmas Menu Egg Free Dec 23
Fresha School Meals Main Menu Winter 23Fresha School Meals Gluten Free Winter 23Fresha School Meals Dairy Free Winter 23Fresha School Meals Egg Free Winter 23
Free School Meals
Free school meals are available to children of all ages, that meet one or more of the following eligibility requirements:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income Related Employment & Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (without Working Tax Credit)
- Working Tax Credit Run On
Whether a child is in primary or secondary school, if they meet the requirements they will receive the following:
- A daily free school meal
- Additional Pupil Premium funding
If you think you are eligible to claim for Free School Meals, please make an application via the Devon Citizens Portal at:
It is quick and easy to make the application, taking under a minute to complete, and you will get an instant decision.
If you are unable to access the internet, you can phone their Customer Service Department on
0345 155 1019
- Even though children in Foundation, Year 1 and Year 2 will receive a Universal Infant Free Meal, we strongly encourage families that meet the above criteria to still make the application for Free School Meals.
- This will secure Free School Meals for your child above Year 2, as well as entitle your child to Pupil Premium funding which attracts further benefits such as help with other costs such as school trips and access to extra curricular clubs.