Supporting Mental Health and Well-Being
At St Leonard's CofE Primary School we take the mental health and wellbeing of all of our pupils and staff very seriously.
Below you can find information to support in understanding mental health and wellbeing - as well as some links to activities and guidance.
The Seven Confident Thoughts of Confident People
- The world is a pretty safe place
- I can cope with most things
- Bad things don’t usually happen to me
- Bad things don’t often pop up out of the blue
- I have some control over the things that happen to me
- People are pretty nice really
- Other people respect me
In school, we have introduced these to all children to support positive mental health and to support resilience around anxieties.