Uniform at St Leonard's CE Primary School
Applicable to all year groups:
- White Polo Shirt
- Navy blue v-neck knitted jumper or cardigan (logo compulsory)
- Charcoal grey trousers or shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- White, grey, navy or black socks or tights (no Leggings please)
- A Fleece with the school logo may be purchased for use as a jacket for outside use only.
- Shoes Sensible smart black flat shoes
- Light blue and white checked dresses may be worn
- Navy Blue PE t-shirt (logo optional)
- Navy Blue/Black Shorts or tracksuit bottoms in the winter
Our school uniform can also be viewed at www.thomasmooretoymaster.com.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE LABELLED AND NAMED PLEASE
Hair: Should be neat, tidy and of conventional style appropriate for children of school age. Long hair must be tied back.
Jewellery/body art: Maximum of one pair of stud earrings. A watch is allowed, but no other jewellery permitted. No temporary tattoos, make up or nail varnish should be worn.