Fresha - Our NEW catering provider from Monday 19th April
Here is a quick view image of our menu image. The menu document can be found below.
Please contact email@example.com with any feedback. We would love to hear your views.
Free School Meals (FSM)
Free school meals are available to children of all ages. To qualify for this, you need to make an application showing that you meet one or more of the following requirements:
· Income Support
· Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
· Income Related Employment & Support Allowance
· Support under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
· The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
· Child Tax Credit (without Working Tax Credit)
· Working Tax Credit Run On
Whether a child is in primary or secondary school, if they meet the requirements they will receive the following:
· A daily free school meal
· Additional Pupil Premium funding
If you think you are eligible to claim for Free School Meals, please go to the online Citizens Portal at:
It should take under a minute to complete the application and you will get an instant decision.
If you are unable to access the internet, you can phone their Customer Service Department on 0345 155 1019
Even though children in Foundation, Year 1 and Year 2 are currently entitled to a Universal Free School Meal, we would encourage families that meet the above criteria to apply for FSM now. This can secure Free School Meals for your child above Year 2 and brings additional funding to school.