READING TASKS - Week Commencing 23.3.20
Reading (Including Comprehension Questions)
1) Log in to Epic Books everyday and read for at least 10 minutes.
2) Read and complete the Rainforest Reading and Questions .
Extra / Additional Learning Activities
EPIC BOOKS - https://www.getepic.com/
Epic Books Class Codes
1) If we have your current email address on file, you will be sent an email invitation to join and create a free epic books account. If you don't get an email it may be that we have the wrong email address for you on file or no email address at all so please pass it to the class teacher.
2) Once you have created your account, your child will be able to select from a wide range of books.
3)These can be connected to your child's Accelerated Reader Levels (our new library system). To find this, once logged in, click on the AR Graph Symbol and then click on Explore By Reading Level and choose the appropriate level.
We will send the children home with their level numbers. (Example 1.6 - 2.4)
This resource allows you to read books that are connected to your child's book band.
1) Go to the Oxford Owl Website - https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/
2) You will see a blue box that says 'Oxford Owl for School' - Click on Join Us
3) Set up an account as a parent.
4) When you are logged in, you will need to click on 'E Books' and then go to 'Levels' and choose 'Book Bands'. You will then be able to access reading books for your child's book band.