**Weekly story with Mrs Viney, Mrs Curry and Mrs O'Neill**
Summer Reading challenge
To link with our Around the World topic there is a reading around the world challenge!
You could use the online books on Collins Connect, Oxford Owl and Epic books (information below) and every time you read you move 500 miles on the map until you get to a new country. You could record your journey on the map or with your own passport.
Have far can you travel? Can you make it around the world?
Have a look at the attachments to find out more.
18.5.20 Reading Activities
🌟 Reading with Big Cat ebooks which link to the school book band colours. 🌟
How to log in and access the books.
E book resources and activities.
Week beginning 11th May 2020
Reading Activities 4.5.20
Can you answer these questions about this week's story, What the Ladybird Heard?
1. Where does the goose live?
2. How many cats live on the farm?
3. Which animal has won a prize?
4. Which animal doesn’t say anything?
5. How do the thieves creep into the farm?
6. Who quacks at the thieves?
7. Where do the thieves fall?
8. What does the policeman do?