ST LEONARD'S PRIMARY SCHOOL PTA
The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) includes all parents, carers, teachers and friends of the school.
The PTA organises fund raising, social activities and events like the Summer and Christmas Fairs, KS2 discos, cake sales, Christmas cards, Foundation play days, sports day ice creams and Easter chick hunts. Our aim is to raise funds to support both larger and smaller school activities whilst bringing some enjoyment and fun to parents, staff and children!
FUNDS RAISED BENEFIT PUPILS
Each year we work hard to raise funds for school projects. 2 years ago we raised enough money to fund the ICT suite, a fantastic resource for the school that will have long term benefit for all pupils! Last year we improved and replaced lots of the outside play equipment to allow the children to have fun and get some much needs play time!
THIS YEAR’S PROJECTS
We are currently supporting the development of the Forest School resources, have funded a range of benches, tepees, fun equipment and have arranged for loads of fun, useful teaching resources to be delivered to the school!
WAYS TO BE INVOLVED!
There are lots of ways to be involved with the PTA! Here are just a few:
- Join us on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/slpsPTA )
- Join your Class WhatsApp list (ask your teacher or other parents who is your class rep! There is at least one in each class!)
- Add yourself to the email list ( Email us at LEO.PTA@stcmat.org )
- Visit our events page (https://www.pta-events.co.uk/slps/ ) and see what exciting events are coming up!
- Send us your thoughts and ideas of events and activities we could put on! (email above, or drop a note into the school office)
- Come along to the PTA meetings (the Facebook group posts the dates)
- Be a volunteer! We always need help at events, running stalls, organising food, drinks and fun! (Email us!)
- Use your skills! Everyone has a way to contribute, be it helping us find gifts or prizes, or digging the veggie patch - we need everyone!
- Can't partake, but do shop online? Register with Easy Fundraising ( https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/stleonardspsptaex/ )
- Contribute directly via the Giving Scheme!
So, there's no excuse not to be involved! Come and join us today!
For tickets and bookings, please use our PTA-Events site: https://www.pta-events.co.uk/slps/