End of school year reminders
Just a few reminders for the end of the school year
- Please settle any balances for school lunches/ trips/ extended school provision by the end of term Tue 26th July, via our School Gateway app.
- Please return any school books/library books to your child’s classroom or the school office.
- Please ensure you take home all your child’s belongings including PE kit and forest school items.
- Please collect your child’s medicine from the school office.
- If your child has lost any items, please check lost property. Lost property will be disposed of during the school holiday. Locate at the Breakfast/After School Club entrance.
- The school office is closed during school holidays but please email email@example.com and we will respond on our return.
- If you have any donations of unwanted books or current school uniform and are able to donate these to the school, please drop these to the office.
We hope you have a lovely break and look forward to seeing you back at school on Wed 7th Sept 2022