We would like to take this opportunity to advise you of our absence reporting process.
Please call the school office (01392 666570) and use option 1 to leave details of your child/children’s absence before 8.20am. It would be very helpful if you could leave the following details.
• Name and class of child/ children
• Detailed description of absence/ symptoms
• Explain if any of these symptoms are coronavirus (COVID-19) indicators, listed in the paragraph below
• If a symptom is a high temperature, if you are able to, please confirm the temperature reading
• If you are isolating, whom in your household is experiencing symptoms and what action have you taken so far
If your child/children or anyone in your household has any of these coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, please call 119 for further advice. Please keep us notified of the actions you have taken and any advice received. Should anyone in your household receive a positive test result, please notify us as soon as possible.
• A new continuous cough - a new and persistent cough, coughing for more than an hour or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
• High temperature of 37.8 or above / hot to touch on the chest or back
• A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
St Leonard’s Primary School