The deadline for club sign-up for Autumn Term 2 (November and December) has now closed. We still have a limited number of places available on these clubs:
Year 2 Spanish - Mondays
Year 4 Choir - Mondays
Year 4 Netball - Tuesdays
Year 5 Sewing - Thursdays
Year 6 Hockey - Thursdays
Please read the club information below and apply for a place via this link:
Autumn Term 2 Club Terms and Information
Day of the week
Art with Mrs Viney
Spanish with Mrs Ortiz
Multi-Skills with Mr Doku
Lego with Mrs Austin
Drama Games with Mrs Evans and Mrs Newton
Choir with Miss Chaulk
Christmas Craft with Mr Hudson & Mrs Nicholls
Netball with Mr Doku
Sewing with Miss Wilkinson
Year 5 & 6
Choir with Mrs Taylor
Hockey with Mr Doku
- All of our school run extra-curricular clubs will run from 3pm-4pm and collection will be from the back gate (Matford Lane). Clubs will start on the week commencing 8th November to/including week commencing 6th December.
- The club will cost £10 for a block of 5 (one hour) sessions, which will be payable via the School Gateway app prior to the payment deadline. This is a non-refundable charge. If you have been allocated a place, but not paid before the deadline, the place will be reallocated.
- Free School Meal children can get the cost of this club covered by the school if required. Please note, this does not happen automatically, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this. If your circumstances have recently changed and you feel you may now qualify for Free School Meals, please visit https://www.stleonards.devon.sch.uk/opportunities-and-enrichment-through-funding-pupil/
- Club places will be allocated on an ‘out of the hat’ basis when the deadline has closed. You will receive an app message if your child has been offered a place and will be requested to make payment before the deadline.
- Please note, no refunds will be issued if your child is unable to attend a session/s and places cannot be cancelled part way through the block of 5 sessions.
- Please collect your child promptly at the end of the club from the back gate. Late collection will result in your child being signed into InsideOut After School Club and an £8.75 fee being charged.
- If we are unable to use our outside areas due to the weather, the club will take place in a classroom.
- We will do our very best to avoid cancelling clubs but will notify parents of any club cancellations via an app message as soon as possible.
- Please ensure the school office have your up to date contact details and you have access to the School Gateway App.
External Club Suppliers
Simons Soccer School - CURRENTLY FULL
Year 1 & 2 - Wednesdays
Year 3, Year 4 and Year 5 - Fridays
Year 6 - Mondays
Our external providers manage their own clubs directly, please contact them via the email addresses above. Please note, costs and details will differ.